CHERRYRESUMES was launched in [insert date here] by [insert name here] and has been helping job-seekers score interviews ever since. Since launching, cherryresumes has built upon its core product with the introduction of resume analytics, resume websites, portfolios, cover letters, and more. To date, several people have used https://www.cherryresumes.com to create resumes and CVs.
At CHERRYRESUMES, our mission is to empower you to accomplish your career goals. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a student, or are simply looking for a new job, the first step to a great career is a great resume. Take that step with CHERRYRESUMES.
Thank you for visiting https://www.cherryresumes.com (“Provider,” “we”,” “us”). To help inform our customers (“Customers,” “you” or “your”), we provide this notice (“Policy”) explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the information you submit (“Information”).
This policy depicts how this individual information must be collected, taken care of, and put away to meet the Company’s information insurance norms — and to consent to the Law.
CHERRYRESUMES is focused on offering quality types of assistance to you, and this approach plots our continuous commitments to you regarding how we deal with your Personal Information.
This security policy will assist you in seeing how our company utilizes and ensures the information you give to us when you visit and use the Site.
CHERRYRESUMES maintains whatever authority is needed to change this arrangement at some random time, of which you will be expeditiously refreshed. If you need to ensure that you are fully informed regarding the most recent changes, we encourage you to oftentimes visit this page.
USER DATA WE COLLECT
You can browse the Site without registering for an account with us. When you register an account or use certain of our services (including, but not limited to, Site email account(s), Resume Builder, Resume-Check, Resume Guide, Cover Letter Builder, Cover Letter Tips, My Perfect Resume, Resume Review, Resume Writing, Resume Services, Search Jobs), create a profile, create a resume, search for or purchase services, or otherwise engage with our Site, you must provide certain information such as a username and a valid email address. You must also provide payment information such as credit or debit card information, name, and billing address to purchase services. This information is only associated with your account after you have signed in as a registered user.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
We are focused on making sure your information and keeping it confidential. We have done all in its capacity to forestall information theft, unapproved access, and exposure by executing the most recent innovations and programming, which assist us with defending all the data we collect on the web.
A cookie is a line of data that a site stores on a visitor’s PC, and that the visitor’s program gives to the Site each time the visitor returns.
Visitors who don’t wish to have treats set on their PCs should set their programs to deny cookies before utilizing the Site, with the downside that specific highlights of the Site may not work appropriately without the guide of cookies.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
TRANSACTION SECURITY POLICY
- We collect and hold individual data about you through your utilization of the Sites, including your enlistment subtleties and data identifying with your utilization of the Sites and the substance you access.
- We collect this data for the reasons for directing statistical surveying overviews, leading the measurable investigation of the use of our Sites, running rivalries, deciding to publicize content, promoting, observing the security of our Sites, our IT frameworks, and our systems, and fitting our administrations to coordinate your needs and to improve the Sites for the most part.
- We don’t collect delicate data, e.g., you’re the racial or ethnic source, political suppositions, or strict convictions, religion trusts.
- We will just utilize such personal data for the reason for which you have given it except if you assent in any case or Site is legally necessary to uncover it or Site is in any case allowed to utilize it under the Law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The company may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
- Where you have consented the company to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’] use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by sending us an email to [insert e-mail address here] at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time.